Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Little Ray Of Sunhine


A Landscape at Sunset
1773, Claude-Joseph Vernet



Through optimism, my destiny will always be a challange, but one that I won't fear. Being bright hearted towards every situation has it's hardships, and I admit, I slip up sometimes, but the best part of being optimistic, is when you get back up, nothing can stop you! With a smile, the whole world smiles back, hence refering to Mr.Coehlo's: The Alchemist,'s main focus on the allusion that when someone wishes to achieve their destiny, the whole universe conspires to help them achieve it. By applying this allusion to everday life, I can remain happy about my future and what the present presents to me today without a single dark thought. I may not be perfect, but by embracing life with a smile and kind thoughts, the world treats you the way you treat everyone in it, and together, everyone can smile, and brighten someone elses day, its as simple as that. In the world today, so much wrong is done, but with a little ray of sunshine for everyone to be guided by, less and less wrong will be done as we all pass on the smile, the optimism.

No comments: