Friday, April 17, 2009

I Am Who I Am



I am….

I am the sun in the frozen winter,
Smiling when the best things happen now,
I am a tiny star in the ebony night,
No matter the odds,
I never stop shinning,
I am a fragile cookie,
I crumble when hurt,
but someone out there keeps me together stronger than any glue,
I am a hidden dark wolf,
Staying loyal to those who deserve it,
Singing my song into the silent, piercing night,
I am a giant colourful lollipop,
If you don’t spend time with me I never reveal who I really am,
I am an orange iPod,
My soul is portrayed through music,
I am a broken angel,
I have no wings but one day I will fly,
I am an untitled song,
I change with the blink of my emotions,
And lead you to new depths of my heart,
I am an ice cream,
My flavours can vary on my feelings,
I can melt but i can stay frozen too,
You may never find out all of my flavours,
because you might not know which ones are true

Picture:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/color%20splash/Perovich/Bit%20Of%20Color/hands_by_peeteey.jpg?o=6
Artist: Photobucket Participant

I chose this image because the colour splash on the flower represents the symbolism of my heart in the world of gray, the fact that my emotions can sometimes get the better of me or that i can be as fragile as a flower to those i let in.

No comments: